Daily Star News

We upload all kinds of news from all over the world. Contains political news, sports news entertainment news economic news weather news and many entertainment messages.

T20 world cup
Uncategorized

T20 world cup

Spread the love

cricket

Bangladesh will have a special advantage against India, feels Rohit’s batting coach

game desk

Update: 22 June 2024

Share it

follow

T20 world cup
Daily Star News

Bangladesh team BCB in practice

Nazmul Hossain’s team will face India today at 8:30 PM Bangladesh time in an important Super Eight match in the T20 World Cup. In their first match Afghanistan India is in a great position to loseāĨ¤

On the other hand, at the beginning of the Super Eight Losing to Australia Now Bangladesh is under pressure. The match against India is now very important for Bangladesh.

However, India’s batting coach Vikram Rathore commented that Bangladesh will get a special advantage before this match. According to the India A coach, Antigua is helping the wicket spinners at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium. And Bangladesh always does well in such conditions. As a result, he believes that Bangladesh has the potential to do well against India as well.

Stating that the Antigua wicket will give special advantage to Bangladesh spinners Rishad Hossain and Shakib Al Hasan, Rathore said, “They are good as a team. They have many bowlers, who can bowl spin and do very well in special conditions. Such conditions suit them as a team. I think the wicket will help the spinners a bit and they have (good) spin bowlers in their team. Besides, I think every team is quite strong in this edition of cricket.

Will Rishad be able to show the whirlwind today BCB

However, Rathore also commented that the team’s batsmen are ready no matter what the wicket, ‘I think we have played in the worst conditions in New York so far. After that, what comes next will be good. Even today’s wicket looks pretty good. So I think the wicket will be good. Meaning it won’t be as challenging as New York. We are ready as well. I think as a team and as a batting unit we are capable of handling any environment.

LEAVE A RESPONSE

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *